FS good running 440 dodge big block and 727 Trans

Crashgnx

440ci Dodge

Custom grind Cam Dynamics cam hydraulic flat tapper lifers

Engine was built by Danny Kazako here in Memphis 12+ years ago and the car has sat for at least 10 years.

Hooker Super-Comp headers

Mallory Unilite Ignition

Holley Dominator intake

Holley 750 Double Pumper carb

Torqueflight 727 trans

Runs good, very strong engine, has 60+ lbs of oil pressure, motor is very clean inside, outside is a bit dirty from sitting for 10+ years. Doesn’t appear to have any major oil leaks, antifreeze is still green and looks new. I just did an oil change on it also.

Everything is still in the car and working, Parting the car out before I scrap it due to rust and mold from sitting, ‘75 Plymouth Grand-Fury.

Want a commitment on purchasing the motor and trans before I pull it as I don’t really have anywhere out of the weather I can store it for an extended amount of time.

Located near Memphis TN, local pickup only.

Asking $1500obo for the engine and trans.

Well, purchased as a whole car, yes. the tires hold air but I havent tried the trans yet. The interior is a bit moldy and I know the gas tank is pretty much empty but no idea whats in the bottom of it. the electric pump pushed out just a bit of old gas from the line when I turned it on but that was all that came out. The car has sat for 10+ years so I really dont know if it would be driveable or not but probably wouldnt take much to get it there. I have the title in hand also.