WTB: Honda Parts

privateryan2

I need a few things for my 97 Civic before I am comfortable continuing hpde with it. I can go new on everything I am putting this out here to see if I can save a few bucks (college student)!!

Parts Needed/Wanted

-Rear disc brake setup

-Rollcage? (None of that bolt together stuff)

-Harnesses

-Racing seats and sliders

-Big Brakes up front (Wilwood, even GSR would be better than stock CX)

-Catch can (running 18psi and I am getting some smoke....)

-Sway Bars front and rear

-If you've got some other go fast bits feel free to let me know, I don't need any engine/trans components both only have about 2k miles on them.

I need a few things for my 97 Civic before I am comfortable continuing hpde with it. I can go new on everything I am putting this out here to see if I can save a few bucks (college student)!!

Parts Needed/Wanted

-Rear disc brake setup (94-01 Integra or 99-00 Si)

-Rollcage? (None of that bolt together stuff) Where do you live?

-Harnesses Schroth @ OG Racing

-Racing seats and sliders whatever fits your budget @ OG Racing

-Big Brakes up front (Wilwood, even GSR would be better than stock CX) Agreed on GSR brakes

-Catch can (running 18psi and I am getting some smoke....) EnDyn kit is my favorite.

-Sway Bars front and rear

-If you've got some other go fast bits feel free to let me know, I don't need any engine/trans components both only have about 2k miles on them.

Hope that helps a bit! As far as sway bars goes, it seems your front lower control arms cannot accommodate a factory sway bar. I would say get EX front lower arms and sway bar (or 99-00 Si front lower arms and bigger 26mm sway bar) and get an OEM CTR rear sway bar and the BIG ASR subframe brace.

Unfortunately I don't have any of the parts/components you need.

Definitely! Thanks for the info! I have the ex control arms for the front and I had the disc brake setup for the rear laying around but it was just too rough it came off a beat to heck 95 coupe. I am in Ny but the car and the garage I'll be working on it in are in Northeast Pa.