03 track version for sale

esr

The car is completely taken apart. I was planning to build it but at this point with business and family I think I am better off renting a ride now and then.

The car I bought from my brother for 16k, 5 years ago and sit at my shop all this time. It had I believe 75k easy miles. The transmission is brand new from the dealer replaced while under extended warranty.

The car sits in the back of my shop and all the parts are on carts by corner, the harness is all labeled and all the parts that won't go back are in 3 extra large boxes.

I would like to get my 16k back since the car has a known pass and is very clean with no accidents.

Perfect for someone who wants to build one the right way from the ground up.

Contact me at

[email protected]

Car is in redwood city, California

Ps not sure how to load a few pictures yet

I removed all the sound deadening over the weekend, I am mounting the seat, this week.

The car is for sale at any point during the build!

The car is completely taken apart. I was planning to build it but at this point with business and family I think I am better off renting a ride now and then.

The car I bought from my brother for 16k, 5 years ago and sit at my shop all this time. It had I believe 75k easy miles. The transmission is brand new from the dealer replaced while under extended warranty.

The car sits in the back of my shop and all the parts are on carts by corner, the harness is all labeled and all the parts that won't go back are in 3 extra large boxes.

I would like to get my 16k back since the car has a known pass and is very clean with no accidents.

Perfect for someone who wants to build one the right way from the ground up.

Contact me at

[email protected]

Car is in redwood city, California

Ps not sure how to load a few pictures yet