• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robpkz

• kbrew8991

• CWeber

• cucamelsmd15

when there are only a dozen or two good TTF cars spread across the country it's hard to get them all in one spot for a big throw-down to settle things on the track.

I settle for trying to pick on TTE cars locally... will try and make Nationals this year but there are alot of cards stacked against me. But apparently that makes me an excuse machine so I'll stop talking about it.

I can't make the April event already signed up for sebring, but I can aim for the August option if that works with you,thanks looking forward to running with you guys

the question is will you guys be going to nationals this year

See you at Sebring. It's a fantastic track!

I currently hold the extremely soft TTF track record (2:48.563), so I'm interested in seeing how much you break it by when you come down. I set the record in a mechanically stock '86 BMW 325E ChumpCar, taking +2 for cut springs and +9 for nearly worn out 205 Hoosier R6 tires. The car makes 125rwhp and weighs 2600lbs. If you can get within 3 seconds of the TTE record (2:37.170), I'll buy you whatever drink you want at the Chateau Elan.