H4 CRX SI rear brake shoe choice

ozal92

Any advice on what rear brake shoe compound to run for the drums in the back? I've been happy with the OEM Honda compound but maybe want to try something different like porterfield. I know they hardly do any real hard work back there but anybody have any suggestions? Thanks

I would use oem or autoparts store semi metallic unless you need more rear brake bias. But I am the guy that runs semi metallic all around without brake ducts. And before anyone says I'm crazy, we got first and second with a track record while 3 of the 4 other cars had brake wear or overheating brake issues.

I would use oem or autoparts store semi metallic unless you need more rear brake bias. But I am the guy that runs semi metallic all around without brake ducts. And before anyone says I'm crazy, we got first and second with a track record while 3 of the 4 other cars had brake wear or overheating brake issues.

True story.

Who you talking about? I had great brakes, FRESH , large, and not even put to the test...we shall see how your plan works at the next track .. muah ha ha ha