Spec Z Promotional Video Update

arawski

Hi all, after a longtime to think I have finally made the decision to make this promotional video. Since I am new to the series I do not have any video so I would need YOUR video. Video that I would be fit for this video would be: In camera racing video, Shots of audience perspective, and just video of your cars in the pits or any video that you have of the camera looking at the physical car. If you have ANY video at all I would really appreciate if you could send it to me. If it is possible send me the actual video file, this is so i can get the raw video. Also if anyone would like to help me write the over dubbed information and on screen facts please let me know. The more help i can get the faster and better the video will be. The main purpose of this video will be to inform the viewer of our series and hopefully to get the "status" and car count up to other spec series standards. So spread the word and lets get spec z known! I am very excited to be apart of this spec family and i would like to watch us grow as a community. If you have any questions, comments, concerns please feel free to contact me.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, after a longtime to think I have finally made the decision to make this promotional video. Since I am new to the series I do not have any video so I would need YOUR video. Video that I would be fit for this video would be: In camera racing video, Shots of audience perspective, and just video of your cars in the pits or any video that you have of the camera looking at the physical car. If you have ANY video at all I would really appreciate if you could send it to me. If it is possible send me the actual video file, this is so i can get the raw video. Also if anyone would like to help me write the over dubbed information and on screen facts please let me know. The more help i can get the faster and better the video will be. The main purpose of this video will be to inform the viewer of our series and hopefully to get the "status" and car count up to other spec series standards. So spread the word and lets get spec z known! I am very excited to be apart of this spec family and i would like to watch us grow as a community. If you have any questions, comments, concerns please feel free to contact me.

Thank you!

Sweet! Do you want us to link you to our YouTube vids, etc.? I have a few...