1992 BMW 325is. Already Prepped for HPDE or Autocross ! 2500

true520

Here is a neat little car that I was prepping for track days! Car is currently titled, registerted, inspected and tagged in NC.

Car can be driven daily, but does have a few items keeping it from being an enjoyable daily driver. The JVC radio in the dash

does not work, door panels are held on with screws and door speakers are gone too. I do drive the car once or twice a week to run errands or take the boys to school so it is very driveable.

The bad:

Car does have a salvage rebuilt title... I bought it this way. It is very obvious the car started out as a red car and someone changed the exterior over to bright yellow. The paint job was actually a very good job too... no runs, orange peel, etc...BUT the paint quality is really crappy...clear is pretty much gone on the hood and trunk, and is currently peeling off on the roof and sides too.

The Good:

Car has been prepped for NASA HPDE class, or Autocross classes! Has Bilstein shocks all the way around, sport springs in the rear, Front and rear cross bars going from the top of the shock mounts. Motor has been tuned and has a K&N cone filter in place. Forza Motorsports ehaust too.

Aslo included... An extra set of OEM 17" wheels with Conti Slicks mounted! With these tires mounted and the suspension mods that I have already done, this car will absolutely STICK anywhere you decide to enter the corner!

This car runs VERY VERY strong for an inline 2.5 liter 6 cylinder. I currenly have a 2001 BMW 330 and this car feels stronger on take off and even from corner to corner. I have been very impressed with this car several times in the past.

Motor is completely Stock with 150k miles. This is also the very much sought after "iron block" A few people have told me this car would be perfect for a Turbo Add...since it has the iron bottom end.

My youngest son is getting his full driver's license in March, so I may intertain a trade for a nice e30 or e36 everyday driver. I really dont think he needs this much car to be starting out in. LOL

Feel free to call or text with questions too. 828-606-2679