Pattmanj

In-ground Dyno

Pattmanj

Does anyone know of a shop with an in-ground or easily accessible dyno? Trying not to rip the splitter off the nose when loading/unloading the car fromthe dyno.

toomchpwr

where are you? see my other thread in this section. They have in ground dyno in middletown, NY with great rates.

Pattmanj

I saw your post and I checked their website but it didn't say if the dyno was in-ground. I am only an hour away from their shop so I'll give them a call and see if there is any time left on the 23rd. Thanks for the info.

toomchpwr

cool. tell them Scott referred you

Maybe i'll see you there.

Paisan
Does anyone know of a shop with an in-ground or easily accessible dyno? Trying not to rip the splitter off the nose when loading/unloading the car fromthe dyno.

I would think just about any dyno shop could handle your car? They should be able to make their ramp the same angle you would have when loading or unloading your car off/on the trailer?

-mike

blown5.0

Jack, The shop I sublease a dyno from is inground and located in garwood nj if you need help. best way is to back on the dyno, the one I use is awd and you can back onto it. Al.

Paisan
Jack, The shop I sublease a dyno from is inground and located in garwood nj if you need help. best way is to back on the dyno, the one I use is awd and you can back onto it. Al.

Hmm awd dyno in garwood? I should start taking my Subies there.

Mike

petemac

Hmm awd dyno in garwood? I should start taking my Subies there.

Mike

I already told you about this place...