Spec Z Midwest/Great lakes??

arawski

Hey everyone, just wondering if there is anyone in the Midwest or great lakes region that is racing spec z or is interested in the series. If you are i would love to talk!

• 2 months later...

Going to try an join you. Did you race at Putnam this weekend?

Need to sell my current car here ASAP then pick up a Z to start building for SpecZ. Probably wont be SpecZ ready until next year but I'll come out and get some track time in TT with it yet this year if I can.

I also have a '03 350Z that is my DD that I may bring to a couple events as well and try my luck in TTC.

Going to try an join you. Did you race at Putnam this weekend?

Need to sell my current car here ASAP then pick up a Z to start building for SpecZ. Probably wont be SpecZ ready until next year but I'll come out and get some track time in TT with it yet this year if I can.

I also have a '03 350Z that is my DD that I may bring to a couple events as well and try my luck in TTC.

Hello! Yes I did go to Putnam! It was a total blast! My car was very strong, and I just had a fantastic time! If you want to race affordability and have alot of fun doing it this is definitely the class! If you have any questions let me know. I am the series director.

Have a great day!