BillB

Shared garage in Tampa area?

BillB

I will be moving to Saint Petersburg from Cleveland in the next few weeks. I will be down in the area looking at apartments and houses and it would be helpful to know whether I need a garage that can be used for car building or not. A few friends of mine in the Cleveland area got together and shared a warehouse space to work on car projects, and I was wondering if anyone knew of something similar in the Tampa/St. Pete area that I might be able to get into. I will be building my 72 Chevelle into an American Iron car.

wpbcobra

Hmm this sounds interesting

BigKeyserSoze

A Chevelle into an American Iron car? I think you're lost, but I love the idea. I have big shop space in downtown Bradenton, probably 25 minutes from Saint Pete, we could talk about that if you are interested.

BillB

I will let you know. I haven't been having much luck with rental houses so we will probably wind up in a condo or apartment without a garage.

BigKeyserSoze

If you promise not to live like a pig, I have a 2300 square foot house on a canal in Bradenton with a garage.

Balroks
If you promise not to live like a pig, I have a 2300 square foot house on a canal in Bradenton with a garage.

ProjectX anyone?

BillB

I wish I would have checked here earlier. I already leased an apartment for 8 months in the gateway area of Saint Pete, to bridge the gap until we find something to buy.