2003 4x4 Excursion Ltd. 7.3, Must Sell!!! Columbus, GA

bulletpruf

Fellas -

Just put my beloved 2003 4x4 Excursion Limited on eBay today. Moving to Korea (2 year tour with Army) soon so it has to go. It's in incredible condition, and has 182,000 miles. These 7.3 diesels will run forever, so it's barely broken in yet! Gets up to 20 mpg and up to 900 miles on a tank of diesel! Adult driven, never smoked in, never abused or off-roaded, meticulous maintenance records! Needs nothing, everything works!

Loaded with leather interior, aluminum wheels, CD player, front and rear A/C, power windows, power locks, 4 wheel ABS, etc.

Lots of upgrades, including new Michelin LTX AT/2 285's, Warn hubs, fresh brakes, new StopTech PowerSlot rotors, new Rancho adjustable shocks, new Rancho steering stabilizer, pre-pump filter, etc, etc, etc.

Located in SW Georgia (Columbus), about 90 miles S/SW of Atlanta.

LOTS of pictures and details with the ad.

It's item 321088132115

Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-Ford-Excursion-Limited-4x4-7-3-Diesel-Incredible-Condition-Must-Sell-/321088132115?_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true

Thanks!

Scott

I realize you have it listed in an auction format but what are you looking to get for it? Ebay and PayPal can take a good chunk of the sale price. I'm in North Ga.