2010 Enclosed 24' V-nose FS, in MD, $4,900.00

wheelhopper

I am selling my 2010 Pro Line, Enclosed 24' V-nose trailer. It has a 10,400lb GVWR. All the lighting is LED. It is a basic box, no bells or whistles. It is in excellent shape. The only 2 blemishes are a ding in the side door and a crease on the bottom foot of the back part of one side, about 2' long. The trailer is a charcoal gray color and tows great. I bought it used from a shop that used it as a shed. That is where the dings came from, not from me. I painted the floor with a medium blue epoxy paint and the walls with a real light gray. I also bought a spare tire/wheel for it that matches the already mounted wheels, and have a pull out step for the side door that is not yet installed. I lube the axles regularly and have never had any issues. The only reason I am selling is that I bought a longer trailer I plan to use. I'll be at VIR this weekend if anyone wants to check it out. I'll post a FS sign on it.

Price is $5500

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I am dropping this to my bottom line before I post on Craigslist. $4900 takes it. I may have it at Summit Point 4/27-28. There is also 1 wall cabinet installed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...