First day out for the Season!!!

KULACHD

Hello from Colorado!! The snow melted enough for me to go out and play at a test day @ High Plains Raceway yesterday. More then anything i was just looking to make sure that all the work i did over the winter was done right and shake that car down before the first event. Much to my surprise as i walked out of the drivers meeting i saw another spec-z of David Dirks. First let me tell you that he is one of the nicest guys i have met in a long time. After i spent the first two sessions making sure i wouldn't have an engine fall out he took me out and we did some lead follow (more like lead and me try to keep up). I look forward to a great season this year and getting out a few times to have some fun.

Hey Derek,

It was great to meet you and your wife at the track on Sunday! I'm really looking forward to racing with you and having your help building the class with me. Let's try to get out to the track more often and get you up to speed on some of the great tracks we have out here in the Rocky Mountain Region.

Hope to see you & Alex at our season opener at Pikes Peak Int'l Raceway this weekend!