pcdrj

Mylaps Debacle

pcdrj

In case you've been completely off the grid, Mylaps recently rolled out their "new and improved" site. It failed, miserably. All attempts to update my account have failed and I'm still waiting for a response from 2 requests for support. Anyone have any idea when they look to resolve the problems? Could this possibly affect T/S this weekend?

JRicca

yea I noticed that also. Went through the process to get the account set back up correctly and nothing. I gave up on it.

kbrew8991

It won't affect the accuracy of the T&S hardware, but may pose some issues as to how the results get posted online after the event is over. I'm sure your people are working on a good alternative though

Paisan

It won't effect us at all. During the event and afterward we post the PDF files with the results online separate from mylaps. All links will be updated in the usual places (NASANE.com, Facebook, Twitter, etc).

-mike

Spencer

Are the results from this weekend posted anywhere?

Paisan

Nasane.com under the heading timing and scoring. Bottom of that menu where it says current results.

Mike

Paisan

They are also on Mylaps if you can find them on their cause it is convoluted to find em.

Mike

sonny

It's still in beta, but you should see what Jim Pantas in the SE Region has done with our results. It can be sorted by Class, Avg Speed, Position & Best Time.

Maybe you can get with Jim & "borrow" his code?

raypratojr

I don't have the patience to deal with Mylaps. Will the unofficial results page found on nasane.com be good enough to send to Toyo for redemption of Toyo bucks?

Paisan

I'm not sure, you will need to ask toyo.

We should have the finalized results up soon.

Mike

TheSonn

So can anyone tell me how I can see my laptimes for the NASA NJMP races on April 20 and 21? I've about reached the limit of my patience with MyLaps.

Thanks

Paisan

That's how you see them.

Mike