snix9@comcast.net

Want to try Display IT free?

snix9@comcast.net

I have an extra Blind Apex Display IT. If anyone would like to try it for one timed session, you are welcome to do so at no charge, just let me know in advance. A new one sells for $299. If anyone wants this "like new" one, the first $100 takes it.

http://www.vro.com/blind-apex-displayit-p-176.html

getfast

Now we see why you wanted to make sure the sender works

$100 is a deal, someone should buy this!

snix9@comcast.net

Thanks Jon. Actually, one thing leads to another. This being my first track experience in this car, and being a first time FWD driver, I really wanted to be able to read my times from lap to lap and session to session, but did not want to take my Display IT if you did not still send out the signal.

I did not even remember that I had another one until Patrick told me he thought all is well, and I started pulling stuff together for the weekend. The one for sale is really like brand new, and was sent to me at a discount when Blind Apex was making their push for all regions to provide the service. At that time they sent me a sending unit free for NASA Florida (Which you have of course), and a Display IT for half price. So at $100 it really is a good deal for everyone.

If you are a racer or TT driver, you really need to know accurate lap times while you are in the car and I don't know how to do it more reasonably than this.

Steve Nix

Edited by Guest

jslindst

Steve,

I will probably take it. We'll be parked on the back straight & will try to catch up with you either late Friday or some time Saturday to see/buy it.

snix9@comcast.net

That sounds great Jeff. I won't be there until about 7 am on Saturday. I'm not sure how much of the back straight will be being used by the Autocrossers, so I'm not sure how easy it will be to find you, but I can call you (if you send me your telephone number) when I get there, or you can call me at 239-691-0231 if you don't send me your number or don't hear from me.

I will be trying to get a garage space, and will be driving a 2008 silver Honda Accord coupe, number 711 TTE on both sides of the car if you are trying to track me down.

Keep in touch.

Steve

getfast
I'm not sure how much of the back straight will be being used by the Autocrossers

About this much:

seb_paddock.jpg