WTB Falken Hanabi 15X7 4X100

Lucid Moments

Bought a H4 car a while back and have started racing. It had Falken Hanabi 15X 7 4 X100 wheels on it. Had an incident a couple of weekends ago at Roebling Road and collected a Thunder Roadster in the passenger side. Hit on the passenger door and right front wheel and did some damage to the wheel. I need a replacement but these wheels are out of production. If you have, or know of anyone that has, one or more of these wheels let me know. While I am not married to these wheels I would sure rather buy one or two than have to buy a full set of another wheel. I am tempted to go with some nice cheap Rota's as replacements though.

• 3 weeks later...

Are you still looking for replacement wheels? I have a set of 15x7's in silver where one of the spokes on one of the wheels cracked so I had to replace them as I could not find anyone selling any.

Yes I am still looking for some. Do you know the offset of them? I honestly don't know the offset I need but will look at my wheels tomorrow.