• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drivinhardz06

• ILIKETODRIVE

• Varkwso

• Stinger1987

generally, due to higher exit speed out of the prior corner.

Look at corner speed data, I have. Faster at entry, exit and apex.

Ah but you are mistaken, we aren't talking about momentum cars, we are talking about "high hp" cars. Everybody knows you can overslow the corner with a high hp car, get back to WOT on the straight and catch right back up to your rabbit.

Every car is a momentum car! Anyone who says otherwise is just slow in the corners!

^^This. Every car, no matter how powerful, is faster driven in the friction circle.

Every car is a momentum car! Anyone who says otherwise is just slow in the corners!

Someone forgot to tell this to Chris Griswold.

KC1aRHekq8Y

KC1aRHekq8Y

No, that's just having your cake and eating it too. He has a spec Miata for the turns.

^^This. Every car, no matter how powerful, is faster driven in the friction circle.

Yes, yes they are.

KC1aRHekq8Y

he's not going that slow in the corners, just looks like it because the straightline talent of the car is soo high. And I bet when you're lapping the field, you're also not running qualifying lap pace either (which is close to TT pace...)

• 3 weeks later...

KC1aRHekq8Y

he's not going that slow in the corners, just looks like it because the straightline talent of the car is soo high. And I bet when you're lapping the field, you're also not running qualifying lap pace either (which is close to TT pace...)

Everything is relative, he is going as fast as he needs to go

I have thoughts of moving into TT in 2015, reading this thread as well as the TT Classification Rules has been educational. I now have a better idea of where my 08 mustang will be classed.