Sign in to follow this  
Joel Hamilton

New Sim racing facility in Fremont. The iRaceCenter.

Joel Hamilton

Hey group,

I wanted to say hello and drop in on this thread regarding racing simulators. I handle special events a the new iRaceCenter in Fremont, CA. We are an arrive and drive sim racing facility powered by iRacing. We have 14 racing simulators for a large assortment of activities. I was very pleased to see a thread just for sim racing and wanted to take this opportunity to give all of you a heads up about us.

Now that you know we are here and just opened, let me tell you what I will be doing here this summer. I am hosting a 14 week sim racing points based series. The first 12 weeks 300 racers will battle it out and the top 28 in points will then be placed in four 1hr races. The top 3 from there will then be taken to Thunderhill and placed in a USTCC Lexus IS300 for instruction and evaluation. the top P1 driver will be placed on the starting grid at an official USTCC race on November 10th at Sonoma Raceway. Any takers?

ustcc.html

If you'd like to register please follow this link http://www.iracecenter.com/ustcc.html

MikeyB

I have been there and its the real deal. If you want seat time its the place to go. Great way to get you ready for the track.