Cooper93

FORZA CHALLENGE SERIES PART III

King Tut

Practice definitely helps. I can tell you that in the long sweeping final corner I hit a point and let off the gas then get a downshift in and try to get back to full throttle at just the right time to avoid running out wide into the pit wall. You will know when you get it right. Sacrifice some speed in the corner to ensure you get a great run out of that corner.

King Tut
Chris, no worries. Yes I was frustrated with the race last night, but not to the point of getting mad about it. I want you to know I did not intend to make contact, nor to spin you. You know that I usually give the spot back, but I just wasn't going to budge last night for w/e reason. I know the contact between us earlier was unintentional on your part. I knew it would only be a matter of time before we began knocking fenders more with how close our races usually are. It seems to be the case more so with the lower pi cars than the higher pi ones.

I am over it and look forward to next week.

I know you didn't intend it. I was just frustrated that it ended what was going to be an epic last couple laps. I had forgotten the earlier contact in the race till Coop reminded me. I just remembered that we didn't get damage or swap spots, so I considered it our normal racing. I don't mind knocking a little fenders as long as both cars keep going straight afterwards. These B Spec cars lend to it really well also.

Cooper93

LOOOOONG race tonight. Good job on keeping things clean. I updated the OP with the race results. Laguna Seca next week, guys. Bring the grip!

Still need two track choices. I'll get one from HeadSnapp so that'll leave one more.

King Tut

Started at the back and some hard laps and a little pit strategy got me into the lead and then I yet again folded under pressure from Shaun.

Apiindy

I thought I was going to be faster tonight but the Focus just does not keep up as well with my current setup. I made it a little better by adjusting the gearing but I think I need to spend more time laying with the gearing so that I am not shifting in the wrong spot.

I am still working on figuring out my router settings because the audio is still cutting in and out. Sorry if my car was jumping around too much. I can not figure what is slowing my connection speed. I finally have the wired connections working and letting me join games. I am going to work on this more this week to see what I can do to make this better.

BLU CIVIC

all that practice and then i forgot

DOH-Homer-350x196.jpg

as far as the last track...i'm for either of these:

Twin Ring Motegi - East Circuit

Suzuka Circuit - East Circuit

Hockenheimring - Short Circuit

Infineon Raceway - NASCAR Circuit

MR_E

:popcorn:

I thought you might like to know that I got my Xbox yesterday, so I've been playing Forza. The problem is that I don't have internet access at home yet, and it may be a while before I do. Also, it's really bloody hot here. We're averaging 35* C every day (with 80% humidity).

Cooper93

:popcorn:

I thought you might like to know that I got my Xbox yesterday, so I've been playing Forza. The problem is that I don't have internet access at home yet, and it may be a while before I do. Also, it's really bloody hot here. We're averaging 35* C every day (with 80% humidity).

Negative on Infineon NASCAR. Only Ben is allowed to pick that track.

Damn, that's hot. I did notice China was suffering from heat and drought. I had no clue Japan was suffering as well. Any relief in sight?

MR_E
Damn, that's hot. I did notice China was suffering from heat and drought. I had no clue Japan was suffering as well. Any relief in sight?

Looks like we'll be down to about 30 by next Monday (the 19th), with a 50% chance of rain. It's supposed to cool by about a degree each day until then. It's not much, but it's a trend in the right direction so I'll take it.

Cooper93

Updated the OP with tonight's results.

If I could have stayed consistent, I feel it would have been a menage e' trois at the finish. FML for not being consistent. Next week is TSCUBA DIVER (or TUH-SEW-KUH-BUH), another short track. I hope I can find consistency by then.

MR_E

Philosoraptor thought for the day: Mustangs are imports here. If Ben gets stationed here, does he have to hate them?

King Tut

Nope. He is still a Murican. My Internet was absolute shit this weekend with all the rain, so unless my speeds improve from 56k level, I won't be able to race tonight. I will be giving them a call when I get home from work should they not have fixed it by then.

Apiindy

I will be back for tonite's race. I had a track event last Monday and thought I might be home in time to race. My Internet still sucks and I still have the audio cutting out. I am about ready to go out and buy a seperate switch and run a whole new line. This router is driving me crazy.

Cooper93

OP is updated with tonight's results. Good job keeping it clean. Next week we hit a very familiar track in Braselton, GA. Road Atlanta, LOOK OUT!

Apiindy

Good race, where did the Lindy name come from? Lol. My screen name is apiindy, lol

King Tut
Good race, where did the Lindy name come from? Lol. My screen name is apiindy, lol

The capital I looks like an L, so I think it was Ben that started calling you Lindy. I tried to correct him a couple times, but he is a Mustang owner, so it was futile.

Cooper93

The capital I looks like an L, so I think it was Ben that started calling you Lindy. I tried to correct him a couple times, but he is a Mustang owner, so it was futile.

It was either Ben or Shelton that started it. I can't remember, but good points about Ben!

bens98gt

I DONT THINK SO SCOOTER! That was Shelton. I knew he is Indy. Ya'll be talking junk up in here lol. How is everyone?

Cooper93
I DONT THINK SO SCOOTER! That was Shelton. I knew he is Indy. Ya'll be talking junk up in here lol. How is everyone?

BEANER!!!!

We've definitely missed you, buddy! Hope you can rejoin us soon!

bens98gt

Alright Cooper lol and hopefully in a couple weeks I can. Right now Im just hoping to start class tomorrow. Come to find out Weather is the 2nd hardest tech school to Spec ops. So I will have my hands full:/

Cooper93

Good close racing and finish between 1st/2nd and 4th/5th. Lucky me, I was all by my lonesome self. Hopefully Ben and Shelton will start playing again.

I updated the OP with tonight's results.

Apiindy

I assume the points are not updated yet? I started the race well until I was magically booted off the track. I did not think that much aero damage to the back of the car would slow me down that much but it really dropped my lap times. I am really like my setup on the car. Too bad there are not just a few more races in this series.

King Tut

I hear that the next series will be a Spec series with limited adjustability so we will all be in very similar cars. My plan at this time is to record MNF and race instead, but we will see how that goes. I still wish I could convince us to move the series to a non football night like Tuesday or Wednesday.

BLU CIVIC

Tuesday would be good. Planned to race on Monday but the family took over my Box.

Would still like to do a DTM series...or even BTCC

Cooper93
Tuesday would be good. Planned to race on Monday but the family took over my Box.

Would still like to do a DTM series...or even BTCC

I am flexible with moving the date and I'm always open for suggestions for future series. We will just have to vote on moving a date.

Sorry for the delay in updating the OP. I've been battling some kind of bug that has given me sinus infection symptoms.