• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cooper93

• King Tut

• MR_E

• Apiindy

Top Posters In This Topic

That is possibly the most epic Forza paint job I have seen yet. How long did that take you? You have some serious skillz my friend. You just need better Interwebz skillz to get your port forwarding working properly.

took me about 30 minutes. most of the time was spent looking through vinyls

i'll look to do that port forwarding tonight. glanced through it last week and forgot about it. weird that the only times it's happened has been with you guys

I would also recommend a 4-door series. There's plenty of options in this category, depending on what PI you want to specify. You could go FWD and use cars like the Familia, Sentra and Bora in the D class range. In C class, you could go with the Altezza, IS350, 190E, C32 or TSX V6. B class gives you the Charger, 300C, HSV GTS, CTS-V and M5. In A class, you can choose the XFR, C63, HSV w427, ISF, Rapide and new CTS-V.

Just a thought. Definitely an option I would consider were I still stateside.

I would also recommend a 4-door series. There's plenty of options in this category, depending on what PI you want to specify. You could go FWD and use cars like the Familia, Sentra and Bora in the D class range. In C class, you could go with the Altezza, IS350, 190E, C32 or TSX V6. B class gives you the Charger, 300C, HSV GTS, CTS-V and M5. In A class, you can choose the XFR, C63, HSV w427, ISF, Rapide and new CTS-V.

Just a thought. Definitely an option I would consider were I still stateside.

I'm assuming you still have that database? If so, we will be chatting soon!

I'm assuming you still have that database? If so, we will be chatting soon!

I do. I hate that I couldn't just mail it to you, but such is life. Just hit me up and I'll be happy to search it for you.

Pretty eventful first race. Elliott, I hate you couldn't attend. I'll send you the replay. Indy and I crashed into the pits. Then, he rolled his car at the top of the hill. Headsnapp rolled his car. Towards the end, I slammed the front stretch wall and Tut and Reaper had what sounded like a pretty intense battle until........................yep. Reaper rolled his car. These cars are definitely a handful.

OP has been updated with points.

I NEED MOAR TRACK CHOICES!!

With that kind of excitement, Shaun really needs to pick Nurburgring GP. With all those bumps and rumple strips, you'll have the entire field at 100% damage within 5 laps.

This car is really weird. We only have the sport suspension on and it acts like we have 20k springs on all 4 corners.

First through third gears are good, but fourth is absolutely horrible.

Tut mentioned something about US only tracks for this series. We'll see what other people pick. I know "Lindy" will pick Road 'Murica. I'll end up putting Road Atlanta in there somewhere. I'm sure Sebring will be chosen as well.

The ole #333 Bitburger SpecE30 had a great race. While not able to make it more than 5 laps in practice without ending up on the roof, I somehow was able to finish race with the shiny side up and still shiny. I started in third with Shaun behind me and was able to hold him off till we pitted at the end of lap 13. Shaun attacked the pit lane speed limit and we came out of the pits to start lap 14 of 17 within 50 feet of each other and then the banging started as he began attacking the apexes with no fear of contact. We had a couple great laps with some side by side and then I ran wide at the exit of turn 2 and Shaun got by down the long back straight. I could see he attacked the gators on the inside of the fast left hander before the brake zone at the end of the "straight" and up on 2 tires it went and then over it went. I wasn't sure when he would turn into a ghost so I slowed and watched his car instead of focusing on my brake points so I nearly went off the straight into the wall. I was then able to run some nice long cool down laps to make sure I wouldn't roll the car as I had nearly a lap lead on Cooper.

I will pick Sebring as my track choice.

I just went out and bought a new router. This seems to be working much better already. Hopefully this will help. If anyone is on Sunday night, maybe we could test using a private race before Monday.

I just went out and bought a new router. This seems to be working much better already. Hopefully this will help. If anyone is on Sunday night, maybe we could test using a private race before Monday.

Send Adrian a friend request. blucivic1 is his gamer tag. It seems that you two are the conflicting ones.

YAY! I rolled my car last night! Of course it was where i was creeping along at less than 1mph so i couldn't flip myself back over. I vote to fix collisions so a fellow driver can help out in that situayion. Last week it was "Lindy" and now me. I really dislike Forza for this reason.

Shelton made a comeback but ended up drifting most of the race. Nothing wrong with a little sideways tire smoke.

OP has been updated.

This was a typical F1 race. Tut jumped out in the lead and there was a four way battle for second for a few laps. Things calmed down and we got spread out a little. Lindy flipped his car on the front stretch early on. On the last lap, my SE30 went belly up at T1. Sebring is next week. Hopefully we all can keep the shiny side up.

This was a typical F1 race.

Lindy flipped his car on the front stretch early on. On the last lap, my SE30 went belly up at T1.

Hopefully we all can keep the shiny side up.

People flip their cars in F1 races? This weekend might be more exciting than I thought!

Looking forward to catching my recording of the F1 race this weekend to see who flipped their shit in the opening laps. I didn't have the pace of Shaun tonight, but I got out in front and got as much as a 1300 ft lead. I ran some bad laps and he ran some fast laps, and he cut that in half at one point. Then he must have made some mistakes and I put in some consistent 01:32s and low 01:33s to maintain my lead. I would like to thank Shelton for my win.

Ya, that really sucked flipping on the last turn onto the front stretch. I was I was able to race. I never once flipped the car during any of my practices but sure enough, I did on the first lap of the race.

Looking forward to catching my recording of the F1 race this weekend to see who flipped their shoo-shiddily-diddily in the opening laps. I didn't have the pace of Shaun tonight, but I got out in front and got as much as a 1300 ft lead. I ran some bad laps and he ran some fast laps, and he cut that in half at one point. Then he must have made some mistakes and I put in some consistent 01:32s and low 01:33s to maintain my lead. I would like to thank Shelton for my win.

Shelton definately helped you out. When I started catching you I was running within .1 of my fastest lap consistently. After the pit it took me a bit to get the tires warm again, and I made a huge mistake coming into the esses that nearly put me in the wall. After that, I just coasted because I knew I would not catch you.

Would have been pretty epic had I caught you on the last lap like I would have if the mistake had not happened. I think at one point I knocked almost 400ft out of your lead in a 3 lap span.