24ft V Nose enclosed trailer

cucamelsmd15

This is a 24ft with 2ft V Nose enclosed trailer built by Diamond Cargo. It is a 2010 model built in late 2009. I am the second owner, the first bought it in late 2010, used it to pull his race car twice and upgraded to a toter home. Ive used it to pull my race car since.

Trailer details:

Radial tires

Brakes

5200lb axles

24ft box

2 ft V-Nose

Roof vent

Items Ive added that will be included with the sale of the trailer:

Spare tire

Insulated the ceiling

4500lb electric tongue jack

Deep cycle battery

30 Amp box, 2 breakers for 2 separate outlets. 4ft fluorescent lights. 50ft lifeline

13k BTU portable air conditioner, with porthole in nose

Equalizer E2 trunnion 1200/12000 hitch

A winch which I have not installed

A GIANT front cabinet. I can store ALL of my crap in there for a weekend and have room to spare.

Clean title in hand. Tires have quite a bit of life left in them. Trailer has always towed great behind my F150. Price is firm, and I dont expect it to last long at this price. First with CASH will have the title and the keys in their hands.

PM me for pics if desired.

Price: $6500

Lots of PMs and emails, which hopefully I managed to reply to all of you. Unfortunately as my luck would have it, my parking situation changed drastically with the new trailer/motorhome combination, so I need to withdraw this for now. Not saying it wont come back up for sale at a later date, but I need to figure out the parking situation for all "parties" involved first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...