Nationals SpecZ Roll Call

smokinjoe

Wondering who's in and if we'll get to the min 10 starters. Before the entry list was fouled up I believe we were at 7?

I'm in.

I'm bringing 3 however I'm running into a logistics issue. I can't cram 3 into the trailer (I tried pulling bumpers and crash bars) and I still dont have the space I need. So unless I can hitch a ride for the third one I will only be able to bring 2. Which will put us back down to 6.

Any takers?? Will pitch in gas money.

Thanks,

Jay

Team Pelle Motorsports

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like we will have a total of 5 participants for the Spec Z National event. I had to pull one entry due to a logistics issue(can't fit three in the trailer). Looking forward to seeing everyone who will be participating over in Utah.

Jay

Team Pelle Motorsports

Myself and several others from Z1 Motorsports are heading out to Utah (MMP) for the National Championships on Sunday with our Spec Z.

Z1 Motorsports will be offering $400 in store credit for the first place finisher, $200 for second, $100 for third, and $50 for every starter. We offer a huge selection of performance and OE parts for the 350Z, basically everything to build and maintain a Spec Z short of racing safety equipment and tires. We plan to launch a complete online Spec Z section soon. Each participant will also be given a free T-shirt, hat, lanyard, free admission to the 2013 Z Nationals event at Z1 on Saturday October 5th, as well as discounted rate on the Z Nationals track day at Barber Motorsports Park on October 6th (details at www.Znationals.com). The requirements to claim this contingency will be two medium sized Z1 decals and two small decals applied to the car during qualifying and the race, these decals will be available at the track. This contingency has not been sanctioned by NASA and is being independently offered directly through Z1 Motorsports. Please consult myself or Al Cruickshank at the Z1 Motorsports tent in the West Paddock to participate.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at MMP and at Z Nationals (Barber) in October!

Russell Floyd

Z1 Motorsports

www.Z1motorsports.com