FS: Nissan 370z fully prepped race car. SOLD

RacinmySi

For sale:

2009 Nissan 370z Sport model T3 trim. Car is black, complete interior was painted white with everything removed and cage is white as well. Car has around 17,000 miles, rebuilt title from a minor fender bender. Started as street car and was shipped straight to Irish Mike's in Orlando, Florida for the build. Car has also been worked on a couple of times at DWW Motorsports as well. Every single thing was done top notch/top dollar and no short cuts. Everything is new. Car has been raced 8 times. This car needs nothing except a driver, enough brake pads and tires will be included to race quite some time. Car can also be raced in T2 as well and other series (NASA) and would make a killer TT or HPDE/DE car. The car is a sport model that includes rev-matching downshifts (can be disabled) but surprisingly this is awesome. Not sure which classes in NASA it is eligible for, but it is prepped to T3/T2 rules.

Penske 3 way remote adjustable shocks custom done DWW ($7,000)

T2 sway bars

Custom exhaust, Tanabe mid-pipes, cats removed/downpipes, K&N intakes

Differential cooler mounted in rear vents out.

DWW Big oil cooler

DWW Racing radiator

Racetech HWR seat with head restraint

Scroth top of line belts

Removable steering Sparco wheel with quick release hub adapter and push to talk button installed in the wheel.

Safecraft fire system

Wired transponder included

Wired for motorola radios

Wired for traqmate and I will leave the GPS until as well.

Akibono big brake kit (came with sport model 370z)

Nissan brake ducts installed

(2) sets of Enkei 18" black wheels

Plenty of tires you can have with the car as well

Vinyl is all removable and I will include new vinyl numbers/class/last name in color of choice with the car.

Spare brake pads included, whatever spare parts I have including an extra spare differential.

Car is located in Florida, delivery may be possible. Car is a not street legal and will be sold on a bill of sale. I will also include the title with the sale as well for records.

This car cost me nearly $60k to build out this year (I have the painful receipts)

Make me an offer I can't refuse you might be surprised - I am very motivated to sell as I have other commitments and need the money.

Edited by Guest

That is a beautiful Z race car. Wish I had cash for this car.

You might have enough cash. I really need to get it sold. New car incoming I need to payoff so someone is going to get a helluva deal on this one.

10k would not do it.

20k would not do it.

35k would likely do it.

40k would do it just fine

I am of course willing to pull stuff out (shocks for instance) if someone needs it down etc.

I have all the stock bits too.

If you don't like that make me an offer. I need to get it sold.

that help?

• 4 weeks later...
Where is the car? I think we would like to see the car in person.

Located in Atlanta, GA at the moment. Car goes between where I live and where it is stored at the shop in Florida but right now in Atlanta.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is he car still available?

10k would not do it.

20k would not do it.

35k would likely do it.

I am of course willing to pull stuff out (shocks for instance) if someone needs it down etc.

that help?

Yes still available. 2 fallouts, 1 buyer couldn't close the deal $$, and 1 who's wife didn't want him to buy until the spring after snow melts away. Both buyers I had acceptd offers of $30k and $31k, don't have the stock bits anymore either.

I do have 3 very interested buyers I am communicating with but all that means is whoever comes up with the money it will sell

Has all 2014 allowable updates and is ready to race.

Is he car still available?

10k would not do it.

20k would not do it.

35k would likely do it.

that help?

• 1 month later...