Unofficial Spec Z Shootout

Japelle

So there has been some chatter about an Unofficial Spec Z shootout taking place in New Orleans on November 2nd & 3rd. So I decided to put it on the forums to really spark some interest. We will have 5 cars from the Nola region competing in this event and would like to extend an invitation to anyone else who would like to come and race with us. I have some verbal commitments from some of the NASA SE guys and Mid-Atlantic. I think we have a great opportunity to get about 10-12 cars on track at the same time and even get out own split start.

Maybe we could even get Nissan involved to kick in some extra contingency/parts/free stuff based on the turnout. Everyone look in your calenders and mark these dates and try to make an effort to come. For those of you not familiar with Nola Motorsports, its a fairly new track that has a great facility and 2.75 mile fast and wide track, not to mention the go-karts are really fast and fun. For an added bonus downtown New Orleans and the French Quarter are only about 20 minutes from the track. I'm sure there will still be some people dressed up in their Halloween costumes running up and down Bourbon Street.

Here is a link to the track and registration.

http://nasaproracing.com/event/1600

http://www.nolamotor.com

Lets see if we can get some verbal commitments on this thread some suggestions that you would like to see at this event.

Thanks and I look forward to everyone's responses.

Jay

Team Pelle Motorsports