2006 Featherlite3110 17'6" open trailer FS $4500 MIAMI, FL

fastduo

SOLD THANK YOU! Selling my 2006 Featherlite 3110 17'6" open trailer. It has served me very well but time to move it.

It has the M/C tie down package and tool box up front. It has aircraft style track with adjustable mounting points around the perimeter of the trailer ( you can see those in the second pictures ) which allows you multi point tie down locations for bikes, atv, freight or anything else you need to haul. There are two motorcycle front tire mounts down the center of the trailer. The entire floor is anti-skid aluminum and has four swivel style D rings.

This is an all aluminum, very light weight (approx 1400#) trailer that is the absolute best on the market.

A new comperable trailer is approaching $7000K and I am asking $4500.00 OBO. I just installed 4 new tires and had the brakes and bearings inspected.

I recently broke the right tail light but will replace that. It has never been wrecked and tows like a dream.

Call or text at three O five two nine nine zero six six three . Pls leave a message and I'll call you back or you can message me here.

I am posting here first to give you all the first dibs on it.

bossontrailer.jpg

Perimeter aircraft style adjustable tie down points.

s197Lowergrill2.jpg

Thanks and keep the shiny side up!

Edited by Guest