New drivers for 2014?

arawski

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if Spec Z would be welcoming any new drivers for the 2014 season.

If so please post your name, region, and car number here!

Thank you!

My brother and I (Mike and Kevin Gallagher) are going to field one car for sure and two if we can pull it off; running all of the Texas races and NOLA (Possibly OK, but that race is a maybe). The first car is ready for the track. We are going to make the suspension changes under the new rules and start turning laps at Harris Hill as soon as we can get out there.

MG

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if Spec Z would be welcoming any new drivers for the 2014 season.

If so please post your name, region, and car number here!

Thank you!

NorCal should have 4-5 drivers in 2014, but I'm not going to put their names in print. I just know cars are being built.

I was building a spec z but had to hang up the helmet for a while. I have a fully built 2004 with 77k on the donor. There was absolutely no expense spared on this car. I stopped the build just before completion. It still needs LSD, setup and cutoff switch wireing finished. The nismo body kit is also unpainted. I have 50k into it with all the goodies and need to clear it out quick. I can send photos upon request. Putting a build sheet together now.

I have a 2004 Spec Z that was 99 percent complete when i had to pull the plug on it and racing for a while. The car was no expense spared. I have over 50k into it and it has not been on track yet. I need to get rid of it and hope it goes to a good home. The donor had 77k on it and was a one owner car driven by an older gentlemen who had the shift light set at 5600.

Thanks

Eban Bell

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

my name is james taylor i am in the NASA NW region and i will be a new driver this season ( if i can ever finish this build lol) NASA NW started last year and i drove last year with my 03 350z, now this year im bulding my car and 2 of my mates are bulding thiers as well. i do have 1 question for radiators they are unlimited as long as they mount in the original location without modification to the frame but what about the fan? i ran a radiator that is so large that the fan now interferes with the air box. can anyone help me with this?

• 1 month later...
There are 3 in Utah region with one possibly done by the end of the year making it total of 4.

Utah Spec Z racers. Bring them over the hill to High Plains in July and a portion of your gas/tow $$ will be covered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...