Now that the 2013 Championships are over..

jmeris

No, we do not have a booth at SEMA. Ryan, Jeremy, and myself will be attendance for most of the week though. We will have a booth at PRI in December.

Look forward to seeing you guys at PRI in Indy. At least I don't have far to travel

-Scott B.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kbrew8991

• CWeber

• Cobra4B

• circuitmstr

So I am reading FB post I received from NASA about Mazda giving NASA Champions a chance to turn pro, and I think I understand why this is taking awhile to announce.

Directly from the announcement:

"Begining in 2014, NASA Champions from both the Eastern and Western States Championships will earn an invitation to attend the Mazda Race of NASA Champions. The Mazda Race of NASA Champions will use identically prepared Mazda MX-5 race cars and be a featured series on a professional race weekend. The winner of the race will be crowned the NASA Grand Champion."

Still don't know where, but it looks like they are working on satisfying both the East and West coast boys and girls.

Let the guessing on locationS begin - now.

I guess VIR for the east and Miller for the west.

Great job NASA! I love Nats and was really bummed not to go in 2013. Any more info on this Mazda race of NASA Champs? seems very interesting and a great opportunity.