2001 Class A Motorhome Damon Daybreak

EMPhotos

2001 Damon Daybreak $23,000. One owner. Model 3270 is in good condition. Reliable and comfortable. Slide out living area. Has 5.0 watt Onan generator, large fridge, foot flush toilet, drivers side door, a nice size shower, a backup monitor system and more. This was a consumer reports best buy in 2001. We have put about 31000 gentle miles on the 8.1L V8, gas engine and four speed automatic Allison transmission with overdrive. Lots of easy access storage underneath and inside too! Ceiling ducted air conditioning does a great job of cooling the coach with wall mounted thermostat makes it a breeze! An all aluminum frame and the workhorse chassis add to its superb handling and ease to drive. We have a tow package with a brake buddy and trailer brake controller so you can bring your car with you! All paperwork for all services performed since brand new. Just had roof resealed, generator serviced, and overall full inspection. All systems working properly with exception to the hydraulic levelers (est. $700 repair from Cheek and Shockley)

This is a great deal and a great way to enjoy family vacations or just a quick weekend getaway! Price is $23,000. Serious inquiries only please. pics available here.....

And a video here.....

• 3 weeks later...

about the coach...

Can you send me all of the GVWR, GCWR, towing capacity, tongue weight limit, etc...

Has there ever been a leak in the coach? Are you original owner?

Thank you for any info.

Jason

Baltimore, MD

• 2 weeks later...
about the coach...

Can you send me all of the GVWR, GCWR, towing capacity, tongue weight limit, etc...

Has there ever been a leak in the coach? Are you original owner?

Thank you for any info.

Jason

Baltimore, MD

Hi,

Sorry for late reply but have not got on here in a couple weeks. The MH weighs about 16000-17000 fully loaded. It has a CLass III hitch towing capacity of 5000lbs and 500lb of tounge weight. The 8.1 liter V-8 tows my little open trailer with a Miata with no problems, hardly know its there. IF you were at max capacity, it might be more noticeable. We are the original owners, I am actually selling for my mother. Her husband passed away and that is why its for sale. I have a craigslist ad that might help with pics and a video also. Entertaining a potentially serious buyer so might get it sold this week. We'll see.... still no cash in hand

http://richmond.craigslist.org/rvs/4121817156.html

• 1 month later...