Question regarding safety gear after an accident

Lucid Moments

Put my car into the wall at Road Atlanta the other weekend, pretty damned hard. Car is toast, but of my safety gear what should I try to salvage. I know I can have my harness sent off to be inspected and re-webbed, is that worth the cost or should I just replace? How about my HANS? Helmet with anchors for HANS? Should I have those inspected? Window net? Center Net? Seat back brace? Anything else I am not thinking of? And to RockLobster my taped over positive terminal did not cause a problem. (I'm kidding, your post those nights just caught me in a foul mood, I'm not really a dick)

As usual, all thoughts welcome. I'm trying to do this as safely as my skill allows.

Sucks to hear you wrecked. I've been there.

My incident: Initial impact wasn't severe but ended up as a slow rollover. I had my Sparco Pro2000 seat inspected and eventually sold it after using it some more. I replaced the HANS tether. I replaced my harness. I inspected my helmet (didn't hit/impact anything) and am still using it. I would think both nets are ok as long as it passes an eyeball test.

LOL @ tape comment