OctoberFast Videos

phat ralph

I'll start it off!

Lightning Race #1, Sorry for being in the way....

Lightning Race #2, Good race! Finally got to lead for a SHORT period!

Test & Tune session #4, My best laps of the weekend.....
little pissant

Here are two videos I gathered from the weekend:

Saturday's Race #2 (Dry):

Saturday and Sunday Highlights including the Beast of the East Race:

Firebird Man

Just a little Outlaw Vintage fun between Dan and myself at VIR.

The last three laps I had no clutch, I wheel hopped and went off at Oak Tree on the white flag lap and never lifted. I was able to use the Audi as a pick (sorry about that) to hold Dan off since I had to jam it down into 3rd and 2nd into Hog Pen, then a drag race to the line.

That was a fun race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMac5Nra52U&feature=youtu.be

The last three laps I had no clutch, I wheel hopped and went off at Oak Tree on the white flag lap and never lifted. I was able to use the Audi as a pick (sorry about that) to hold Dan off since I had to jam it down into 3rd and 2nd into Hog Pen, then a drag race to the line.

That was a fun race.

Just good racing and a lot of fun! The side by side action through 1, 2 & 3 was probably a sight from the Pagoda! My eyes got big and 1/2 dollars when I saw you in the grass coming out of Oak Tree, I knew once you got back on in front of my there was little chance to catch you with the HP difference. I'm already looking forward to more Outlaw Vintage fun at CMP, but it'll be Pontiac vs Pontiac this time!!

• Members

The crash that broke my wrist.

The car is entirely fixable, but I'm one handed until mid Nov. The car sits in the garage and pleads for attention each night. Not being able to get started on it is really driving me crazy.

That was a fun race.

great race!

The car is entirely fixable, but I'm one handed until mid Nov. The car sits in the garage and pleads for attention each night. Not being able to get started on it is really driving me crazy.

Surely you have racing buddies who can come help start tear-down? Most guys will work for pizza & beer

• Members

Surely you have racing buddies who can come help start tear-down? Most guys will work for pizza & beer

We've a good tradition of some guys showing with beer, chow and tools but "asking for help" is different then "asking for other people to do it for me." The latter would be kinda humiliating.

That was a fun race.

great race!

If I race the Mustang again at VIR, I'm gonna petition that the start finish line be moved to between turns 3 & 4!!

08Bullitt0572

That was a fun race.

Very cool. I would love to own a vintage Mustang race car someday.