• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jim P.

• Firebird Man

• robbodleimages

• Howie

Firebird Man
Fantastic schedule. Now time to save every penny because its going to be a long long racing season.

Dear Santa...

Four sets of Hoosiers, three cases of motor oil, two sets of brake pads, and one gallon of Castrol brake fluid...

How can I/we preregister for Barber and every other event in 2014?

Andy, they typically open up registration for the next year shortly after the Toy Run, in the SE (pssst...at a discount for a short period). However, I'm not sure you can register for joint events at that time.

audiobuffru12

OH MY now for wish list:

Sponsor to help season to be a dream season, Engine that will last a season, tires and fuel ........................

Bucket list tracks for a dream season

Lucid Moments
Fantastic schedule. Now time to save every penny because its going to be a long long racing season.

If you do then you just find another car to drive. Ask me how I know.

mcmmotorsports
Might just have to road trip up to Daytona. I wonder what I can rent from Hertz.

Funk that, find a race car to rent! That's my plan.

robbodleimages

I would suggest that all of nasa pro racing nation should just bring their cars to the se for 2014 and race down here.

just do it

• Members

Not a dumb question - we'll do the full NASA weekend at Daytona next year - HPDE 1,2,3,4, Time Trials and Sprint races.

Not a dumb question - we'll do the full NASA weekend at Daytona next year - HPDE 1,2,3,4, Time Trials and Sprint races.

Gotta have it all as Daytona is $$$$$$$ to rent.

Peter

HPDE 1 & 2 run the track backwards (Clockwise) so the instructors aren't up against the wall during the session. If the driver screws up, he goes in first.

• Members
HPDE 1 & 2 run the track backwards (Clockwise) so the instructors aren't up against the wall during the session. If the driver screws up, he goes in first.

NOT true... !