ZR1 in TT1

racerns

Ditto, Fla and Canada. Instructed a national PCA instructor, and literally on his out lap he was telling me about his numerous instructor qualifications, blah blah blah, started to turn left at turn 3, we went straight off into the grass, and then couldn't find the track and took the other side of the bike track in 4. We had a good laugh about it, but Road Atlanta is no joke to learn.

Instructors here with other groups start off in advanced and have asked to be moved down to intermediate because they have such a hard time and with cars closing on you fast all the time, it's not easy to get better!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Varkwso

• heavychevy

• drivinhardz06

• racerns

I see the RA locals have already started their Psyops program on out of towners

Na, he's out of class. Just trying to keep from having to have one of our concrete walls repaired.

In all seriousness I do consider myself lucky to be able to learn to drive on a track like RA. If you can get all RA has to offer you will carry that to a lot of other tracks. The other way around...not so much.

Real psyops would be telling them not to worry about it, they'll have it down after the 1st practice session.

Real psyops would be telling them not to worry about it, they'll have it down after the 1st practice session.

Wrecked cars count.for contingency...