Santa's Toy Run Questions

awegrzyn

Yes, I was referring to that time you "Lost your brakes" aka RAN OUT OF TALENT coming into 10a.
Seriously, I lost my brakes that time.

I'm just messing with ya!! I remember very well what happened that day. You were lucky to have come out of that one as well as you did.

Check out this time that I was pushing a little too hard and ended up hurting the front end of my car too. We're all guilty of being less than amazing race car drivers!

Always has been in the past. Don't know why this weekend would be any different. Worst case, you hook up with someone else making a gas run and get some jugs filled.

I seem to remember that last year the pumps were locked. I think the issue was that RA didn't have a permit/license to sell fuel. I'm hoping my memory is incorrect and/or the issue has been resolved. With running the eight hour enduro, that would mean several trips to the local gas station filling jugs.

Always has been in the past. Don't know why this weekend would be any different. Worst case, you hook up with someone else making a gas run and get some jugs filled.

I seem to remember that last year the pumps were locked. I think the issue was that RA didn't have a permit/license to sell fuel. I'm hoping my memory is incorrect and/or the issue has been resolved. With running the eight hour enduro, that would mean several trips to the local gas station filling jugs.

I can only remember one time in the last couple years they have been closed off. Certainly wasn't the case last time I was there though.

I guess i'm just jims hoe, ill take it any way he gives it to me, but I come to race, if your racing there has to be someone to race, the more cars, the more I can race, or be raced, not sure???

Firebird Man
Looks like the just moved Honda Challenge back to Lightning group....

Thunder group had been light lately, but it's getting pretty full with a lot of heavy Iron at this event.

Looks like the race groups are going to be fairly even.