F350 dually and Featherlight 36' trailer together.

robbodleimages

as there is no truck and trailer I am forced to post this in both the tow vehicle and trailer areas because its both.

IMG_41222_zpsf4ac241e.jpg

I am putting my racing rig up for sale. I bought both the 2004 F350 dually and the Featherlite 36' gooseneck from Roush Fenway Racing and their show car program.

The truck is a lariat. It has 180k miles on it and has hauled me around the country this year for my Trans Am racing. The picture above is in the staging area at Road America. The truck is equipped for long haul towing. It has a 100 gallon fuel tank the the bed which is an amazing advantage.

The trailer is fully finished. The forward area has a merchandise window which is really handy to just get light and air into the trailer. As you can see there is a dish and ac on the roof. carpet and full cabinets inside as well. there is a floor winch and a winch on the rear door as well. the car compartment and the rear door are set for a nascar show car. getting a race car on and off is a piece of cake.

I am looking for $25k for the package. PM me.