Camping at CMP

cucamelsmd15

cucamelsmd15

This will be my first time at CMP with the motorhome. I know that 30A power in the paddock is scarce, so I'm planning on being there earlier on Friday. Does CMP have an RV dump station like VIR?

Dirt Surfer

I don't know about the dump section but if you want a hook up for power you had better get there early, our last event one of my guys brought a motor home and parked it over by turn one, there are a couple of hookups for M/H service along with the ones parallel with the front straight but they fill up quick.

I don't know about the dump section but if you want a hook up for power you had better get there early, our last event one of my guys brought a motor home and parked it over by turn one, there are a couple of hookups for M/H service along with the ones parallel with the front straight but they fill up quick.

Park over there in the Spec E30 section, they have a lot of electric service.

They love to meet new people and give them a warm welcome...

This will be my first time at CMP with the motorhome. I know that 30A power in the paddock is scarce, so I'm planning on being there earlier on Friday. Does CMP have an RV dump station like VIR?

No dump station, closest one I know is the Flying J on I77 exit 73

Dirt Surfer

Watch out for those BMW guys they'll try and pull you over to their side hahaha..

And try to stay near those large piles of dirt. They make the ground softer for you to walk around barefooted.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Note; there's a PotLuck dinner Friday night at the NASA hauler / garages. See you there!