NASA Speednews

Firebird Man

Firebird Man

We in the Southeast have been getting some outstanding press from Speednews. This latest release is another outstanding issue. http://www.speednewsmag.com/Nov2013.html

Sometimes I think we take for granted what we have here, we are very fortunate here in the Southeast region.

To Jim and Julie, the corner and grid workers, T&S, Tech and all the other directors, along with all the sponsors, racing and HPDE instructors and participants.

Thank you for contributing to making NASA-SE one of, if not THE, best NASA region.

Gordon Slingerland

Vintage Class Director

Great edition of speednews, but I am only saying that because my ugly mug is in it:)

Having had experience with 4 other NASA regions, I can definitely back you up on the SE being the best!

I couldn't agree more!! I've racing in NASA regions all over the country and Jim & Julie run excellent events!! I consider myself lucky to be in the southeast region. Looking forward to a great 2014,,

Firebird Man
Page 48 kind of hurt though

Yeah, but Joel got a very nice spread on his car. Maybe take a page from him and build something with all the pieces.

Didn't realize how few Challengers there are running.