Dynojet Dyno at Santa's Toy Run

Scott G.

• Members

There is likely to be a mobile dyno coming to RA for the Dec event. The outfit is a Miata oriented shop out of NC called Rossini. They do event dyno pulls for Mid-Atl. Cost will be in the ballpark of $100 for 3 pulls. If there's no line of cars waiting, you should be allowed to do a little tuning or parts swapping if need be. Jim is working out the details so stay tuned.

http://rossiniracing.com/spec-miata-mazda-miata-dyno-tuning-services.htm

Firebird Man

That'd be great, I'd use it, but I could see it getting a lot of use for classes that require it for 2014. Wonder if they could set it up by appt, rather than get in line? Could be a long wait, and with practice, Q, meetings and race there really isn't a lot of free time.

These guy's dynoed mine at VIR last year.They did a good job.They found my car running really lean and under powered.

This would be great to have it at the beginning of the season and throughout the year.

Would be great if we can get whoever will be at Nationals next year. With the shortened format, the dyno is sure to be a madhouse. Plus we could get runs on the same dyno that will be there.

• 2 weeks later...
Bthompson77

If there is such a high demand for Dynos during Nationals next year then i'm sure an arrangement can be worked out with Kurgan Motorsports. They are mainly a Mustang drag racing shop but they have a nice facility and they are only about 3 miles down the street.

If there is such a high demand for Dynos during Nationals next year then i'm sure an arrangement can be worked out with Kurgan Motorsports. They are mainly a Mustang drag racing shop but they have a nice facility and they are only about 3 miles down the street.

I have used Kurgan, good guys. They are less than 3 miles. Probably 1 minute or less to their shop from track exit.

I know GTS, ST, PT, and TT specify 224/424 or 248. AI, Spec Z, SpecE30 seems to want any Dynojet.

I didn't look at all of the other Spec / somewhat Spec classes that have WHP limits to see if they specify yet.

• Members
I know GTS, ST, PT, and TT specify 224/424 or 248. AI, Spec Z, SpecE30 seems to want any Dynojet.

I didn't look at all of the other Spec / somewhat Spec classes that have WHP limits to see if they specify yet.

FYI - DynoJet only makes 224/424 or 248 for autos/trucks and all other dynojet dynos are for motorcycles.

It is a Dynojet 224.

FYI - Contact Julie if you want a dyno run, we'll be selling them at registration.