bmwjoon

NASA NE iRacing League

bmwjoon

We are trying to organize a Northeast League. It will be open to all valid NASA members, you don't have to be a racer specifically to join the league.

Details are still not final but the tentative schedule will include the following tracks raced by NASA Northeast and NASA Mid Atlantic.

Summit Point

Limerock Park

NJMP Thunderbolt

Pocono North or Long (We actually race on both)

Watkins Glen

VIR

And to remain somewhat accurate with 2014 we have decided to add Road Atlanta as our finale.

More than likely the car will be the MX-5 with fixed setups.

Race day and time still has not been decided in addition to the specific race format. More than likely we'll stick with 45 minute races.

If you're interested please post here or PM me:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=109829

AgLiftPilot

I would be interested in joining. Dont race the miata much, more partial to the Mustang but will jump in and add another car to the field.

bmwjoon

Great, someone else from your region is also in. Search for NASA Noertheast in the Leagues. We are racing the MX5 and the Mustang.

gq4life

I want to join. Just started playing Iracing when I wanted to learn watkin glen racing line

thonczarenko

It's been pretty quiet here, but I am on Iracing a few times a week. Add me as a friend, and if my memory allows, I try to add you first.

Edit: What's your full name, so I can find you? Mine is Todd Honczarenko.

gq4life
It's been pretty quiet here, but I am on Iracing a few times a week. Add me as a friend, and if my memory allows, I try to add you first.

Edit: What's your full name, so I can find you? Mine is Todd Honczarenko.

Greg Quillen

bmwjoon

Guys we are going to get started again this year soon. Spread the word !!! Any region, racer, de, autox, okay !!! As long as you're a NASA member.

Joon

DougDMElec

When are you guys planning to race? I'm interested.

bmwjoon

Doug, last year we started after the Black Friday sale and finished in March. We're lucky because iRacing basically has all the tracks NE and MA race on. Last year we finished at Road Atlanta.

I'm starting a new post. Search "NASA NORTHEAST" in the league section and ask to join.