Spec Z RollCall. 2014

dcazin

• Members

I will be out in Norcal, finally... Driving to Indiana to pick-up my new trailer next week! I might miss the first event due to a broken wrist, but I will be there for sure. Who else in Norcal/Socal. I am willing to drive to Socal for car count.

I will be out in Norcal, finally... Driving to Indiana to pick-up my new trailer next week! I might miss the first event due to a broken wrist, but I will be there for sure. Who else in Norcal/Socal. I am willing to drive to Socal for car count.

NorCal, and hopefully two more of us. None in SoCal that I know of.

What kind of times did you guys run in the SpecZ down at Buttonwillow CCW13, and was it on the R1 tires?

• Members

What kind of times did you guys run in the SpecZ down at Buttonwillow CCW13, and was it on the R1 tires?

I ran a 1:59.X but it was 13CW, not CCW. Yes it was on R1's, and it was about 105 deg ambient . That was also with no aero parts, there is definitely a lot more in the car.

I ran a 1:59.X but it was 13CW, not CCW. Yes it was on R1's, and it was about 105 deg ambient . That was also with no aero parts, there is definitely a lot more in the car.

Yes, I meant CW. That's awesome! I love BW!

• 1 month later...

My brother and I are both in Texas.

Michael Gallagher and Kevin Gallagher. Mike ran this past weekend at MSR Houston and we'll both be at Cresson the first weekend in March.

Michael Gallagher and Kevin Gallagher. Mike ran this past weekend at MSR Houston and we'll both be at Cresson the first weekend in March.

You should come to the Spec Z shootout at Barber 2/15-16!

You should come to the Spec Z shootout at Barber 2/15-16!

I second that. So far we have 9 entries. We need a minimum of 10 for the double nissan contingency.

• Members
I'm in So. Cal but since nobody was doing Spec Z I just went into TTB.

1:59 for Buttonwillow CW13 is FAST. My best is a 2:05. Maybe I just suck.

If we are having trouble with car count in CA we should combine NorCal/SoCal for at least a few events. I am more than happy to drive to Buttonwillow or Willow Springs for better contingency.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I am in the process of picking up a new(to me) Spec Z, look forward to running in the SE/Mid-A regions!!

Woohoo! Welcome to the Nissan paddock!!!