Massive TT turnout at Infineon planned!

Gumball

Thanks to the folks coming up from Socal to our Norcal crossover event, we now have 40 Time Trial participants signed up for the weekend. With good weather in the forecast, this weekend promises to be the best yet for the Time Trial Series. Check back next week for a report on how things turned out.

Regards,

John

I'm sure I'm not the only one who recently received an email regarding a change in TT rules, specifically the licensing of new TT drivers. Altho I'm sure this is going to come up at the diver meeting, I'm wondering if John can give us an idea what's behind the new policy and what the criteria is for becoming a credentialed Time Trialer...

See you there!

• Members

WOW! Just got the updated entry list.

Looks like TTC is going to be a tough class!! Should be interesting!

TTE has grown to its largest turnout ever! 5 entries! All those Hondas.... im skeered!

Cant wait!! T-minus 24 hours before we leave!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who recently received an email regarding a change in TT rules, specifically the licensing of new TT drivers. Altho I'm sure this is going to come up at the diver meeting, I'm wondering if John can give us an idea what's behind the new policy and what the criteria is for becoming a credentialed Time Trialer...

See you there!

Due to the large number of overly aggressive drivers and complaints at our April event at Infineon Raceway, the Time Trail Series was in jeopardy of being nixed from the Norcal region. A plan was hatched by the NASA officials to save our series by implementing a "Gold Standard" of driving required by all Time Trialers in our region. Time Trialers would now by evaluated by those in the tower and would be issued a license at the conclusion of the weekend if they were incident/complaint free.

Hope that answers the question.

Regards,

John

• Members

Due to the large number of overly aggressive drivers and complaints at our April event at Infineon Raceway, the Time Trail Series was in jeopardy of being nixed from the Norcal region. A plan was hatched by the NASA officials to save our series by implementing a "Gold Standard" of driving required by all Time Trialers in our region. Time Trialers would now by evaluated by those in the tower and would be issued a license at the conclusion of the weekend if they were incident/complaint free.

Hope that answers the question.

Regards,

John

Hmm, well us Socal drivers are perfect little angels! Narry a complaint from us all weekend, I assure you.

Well, just complaints from the slow Mustang GT350 drivers. Its OK, im not in your class, you can let me pass you John. (I have CANDY!)

John

Hmm, well us Socal drivers are perfect little angels! Narry a complaint from us all weekend, I assure you.

Well, just complaints from the slow Mustang GT350 drivers. Its OK, im not in your class, you can let me pass you John. (I have CANDY!)

You might pass me in the corners alright, everyone else does. Just be sure you grab those nuggets when I thunder by on the straights. American Iron rules the straights!

BTW........ What kind of Crew Cheif forgets to bring candy for his crew? No soup for you!

See you soon Sean.

John