TT1, TT2, TT3--- 2014 ST Rules are posted

Greg G.

• National Staff

Hey Folks!

The 2014 ST Rules are posted (v 8.2).

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=115185

You can use them for 2014 TT1, TT2, and TT3 classing.

Tube frame cars are now allowed in TT without being in TTU, and a reasonable (if not too small--yet to be seen) Mod Factor.

We are still working on PT and TT Rules.

Thanks.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greg G.

• Apexkingjusto

• kbrew8991

• ILIKETODRIVE

• National Staff

Maybe by the end of this week?

Most of the decisions have been made. A6's are now 50 points, Miatas all start in TTC, etc.

• National Staff
I was looking for some A6's … not anymore … is the same thing going to happen to Z214's ?

Z214's only 58 points. Honest, I swear.

Hey, I told you that was a secret that was not supposed to get out until the rules were Official. Now try and keep your keyboard quiet, and do not say anything about the BFG's going to 70 points, all shocks going to 15 points, air intakes becoming 10 points, and wings and splitters moving to +15 points each. Thank you.

there are alot of series all trying to get their rules approved by the head hanchos at once - may be driving some of the uncertainty as to the timetable.

there are alot of series all trying to get their rules approved by the head hanchos at once - may be driving some of the uncertainty as to the timetable.

Understandable. I'm just anxious to start building.

I was looking for some A6's … not anymore … is the same thing going to happen to Z214's ?

Z214's only 58 points. Honest, I swear.

ok ok ok … I don't know where my head was as I read the A6=50pt thing … I should know better

Less than 3 weeks to the first event of the season, is it safe to assume there will no major changes since we have such little time to prepare?

Less than 3 weeks to the first event of the season, is it safe to assume there will no major changes since we have such little time to prepare?

For NASA-AZ, if the new class forms are not available by the first event and if you haven't changed anything on your car, you can run on last year's classing form.

Just curious, but in a TT2 comparison, more help was added to the already fast RWD (Vette/Lotus).

At 3000-3150 lbs a car like a Vette just got another 5hp, while a car like an Evo got nothing, sometimes less HP in that range.

Why was this done?

AWD hit was reduced - are you factoring that in?

Gotta look at all the variables that shifted around.

Yeah, the 4-door advantage was taken away the same amount (+.4 down to +.2) . Net is a zero change