Video of Carolina Motorsports Park (CMP) School Line

sonny

I usually show video in my classroom sessions. Some of the studs recently mentioned they could not find any good video on-line of the school line at the various tracks NASA-SE runs at.

Here it is as I teach it --

• 2 weeks later...
I usually show video in my classroom sessions. Some of the studs recently mentioned they could not find any good video on-line of the school line at the various tracks NASA-SE runs at.

Here it is as I teach it --

Thanks for the link Sonny. I have registered for CMP in 2014 and have never been there.

• 4 weeks later...

Good video Sonny. It would be nice to have a good school line video for all the SE tracks. Chris Cobetto has one for VIR (in which he mentions staying off the curbing in the rain ). His has a voice over explaining the line, which is helpful too. Would love a good school line video for RR and RA.

Mike, when are you coming to CMP? I'll be there in May unless work gets in the way.

Good video Sonny. It would be nice to have a good school line video for all the SE tracks. Chris Cobetto has one for VIR (in which he mentions staying off the curbing in the rain ). His has a voice over explaining the line, which is helpful too. Would love a good school line video for RR and RA.

Mike, when are you coming to CMP? I'll be there in May unless work gets in the way.

George, I will be there in May. I have already registered.

• 1 month later...

Good video, thanks for posting. I'm going to try to get to CMP in May as well and this is a good refresher as I haven't been there in a while.