Introduction

kgobey

YES!!!! It’s a lot of fun. The people in NASA SoCal TT are great. You have some very good drivers here in SoCal, and there’s a lot of excitement with great competition. Must of us have been driving together for 2 to 3 years now, and know one another very well.

We’re all try to help new members on the TT Series. It’s always important that all the drivers are on the same page. So, we’re always talking about things that go on the track, so we can make it better.

I know we do Time Trial different then a lot of other series, but I feel it’s the best format if you plan to make the jump into Wheel-to-Wheel Racing. I also feels it’s the best way to improve your on track driving skills.

TT offers open passing and driving instructing after each session. I would say that there’s 6-8 drivers in the TT Series in SoCal are NASA Instructors as well.

The best thing about the TT SoCal community is we’re always willing to help out new drivers. So, at any time you have any questions, you can always ask one of us.

Thanks Ted,

I took a look through the site, there's a lot of information here...

One question...

How much are entry fees?

What is he brand of transponder used? How much are they from the supplier/manufacturer? The Transponder we use is AMB. I think they cost around $300 new.

No reason to where a fire suit? Any reason to where a Balaclava if I have a beard? You don't need a fire suit or Balaclava but it's recomended. I would have the TT drivers have them.

No reason to put a cutoff switch on the outside of the car? No reason for a fuel test port? You don't need one, but all safety items is good.

No reason to where long sleeve shirts and long pants? In SoCal, you can wear short sleeves and shorts.

Any reason to put a tow point on the front a rear of the car? no, but might be a good idea.

Can I have a 2 digit number? :PIt's normally set for race cars... but look at the researve numbers http://socal.nasa-tt.com/Numbers.html