phat ralph

"Fatboy" Challenge – 2014

waraya

Rules look good to me I actually weighed yesterday at 243.8 and 242.6 today. Did I light workout yesterday and no eating after 7pm. I'll submit the video this evening!!

Fred we haven't met yet but with that last comment and that picture of you on the post..... I won't be having sex anytime soon THANKS

So having sex in the pits would burn twice as many calories?????

phat ralph
I know I'm new and in a different region but I would like to get in on this.

PM sent!

phat ralph

Weighed in today!

BLU CIVIC

i want in on this challenge

Jim P.

Count me in!

255 as of today!

little pissant

Did my weigh-in today, i'm ready to kick some arse!!

YellowZO6
Count me in!

255 as of today!

Jim looks like you are well on your weigh!! and you already lost a pound- the scale showed 256! Good luck!

Darrel

Here is mine all 217.4 lbs of handsome love machine

Knownukes

I'm in at a svelte 323!

Emmanuel B.

I like how this is turning out! Good on you boys.

So for added motivation, I'll weigh in at RA in March at around ~175lbs... and anyone I beat on total % at the end of the year should anticipate random black/mechanical flags in 2015!

I maybe, after all, a ruthless corrupt African Dictator!!!

sonny

All this talk about losing weight has got me upset.

Last year, my combined driver & car weighed 1535 lbs. Now with increasing the HP to over 120 with the new engine & "other stuff", I've got to GAIN at least 70 lbs to remain in the TR class. I don't know if I can gain that much weight between now & Barber -- or even until the next STR. I'm depressed.

Emmanuel B.

Last year, my combined driver & car weighed 1535 lbs. Now with increasing the HP to over 120 with the new engine & "other stuff", I've got to GAIN at least 70 lbs to remain in the TR class. I don't know if I can gain that much weight between now & Barber -- or even until the next STR. I'm depressed.

LOL! Your issue is easily fixed with advantageously placed ballast! You have no problem it appears.

phat ralph

Thanks! for the motivation..........................................BRING IT!

phat ralph

Great News.....Had a couple more folks join in!

Still need some entrants weight, either send a video or weight-in at Barber. We will hunt you down!

For those registered, Keep up the Hard work! You can do it!

Fast4Tater

Time to shed the fat. Should have edited out the audio. As a reminder do not ask your wife to record your video.

http://youtu.be/Yr-c_Ak8MQU

See ya at Barber.

Jim P.
...Should have edited out the audio. As a reminder do not ask your wife to record your video....

That's good material right there! I can hear it now at the awards ceremonies in 2014 "and in ?th place, the man whose wife thinks he's a dumbarse..."

Brian944
I can hear it now at the awards ceremonies in 2014 "and in ?th place, the man whose wife thinks he's a dumbarse..."

Might have to let Fred up on the podium just once to hear that!

Fred Crawford
I can hear it now at the awards ceremonies in 2014 "and in ?th place, the man whose wife thinks he's a dumbarse..."

This year you gonna hear my name so much.... you gonna think the podium is sitting in the grand canyon

Deere

Modest

Firebird Man

This year you gonna hear my name so much.... you gonna think the podium is sitting in the grand canyon

Deere

Modest

Where's Fred? Where's Fred? Where's Fred? Where's Fred? Where's Fred?...

jerryj

Is anyone planning on posting progress updates? It might help motivate some of us. I also realize what it could mean it terms of harassment.

Jim P.

I have officially lost 10 lbs as of this morning - I was going to wait until I hit the 20 lb mark before posting anything. Julie has me on a strict diet and I never realized how little a human being needs to eat! Like a wise Doctor once told me "Everything that goes in must come out" so the thought of all the food I have processed over the years to get this big is staggering!

I do like the feeling of my clothes actually fitting loosely - looking forward to my annual physical next week! Woohoo!

SNAKBITN

looking forward to my annual physical next week! Woohoo!

They must be doing a prostate exam then!!!

If you feel a hand on each shoulder,that's not his finger....

jerryj
I have officially lost 10 lbs as of this morning

That is great. Outstanding!

I worked out at the gym five days this week and spent 20 min on the elliptical every night plus a high rep routine. Been trying to keep the daily calorie intake around 1500-1600. But I totally blew that yesterday. I'll get on the scale Monday and see where I am.