phat ralph

"Fatboy" Challenge – 2014

Fred Crawford

Ya'll keep losing that weight .... and ya going to find some things you have forgotten about Congrats on the success

Deere

Fluffy

Jim P.
I have officially lost 10 lbs as of this morning

That is great. Outstanding!

I worked out at the gym five days this week and spent 20 min on the elliptical every night plus a high rep routine. Been trying to keep the daily calorie intake around 1500-1600. But I totally blew that yesterday. I'll get on the scale Monday and see where I am.

We have been going to the gym at least 3-4 days a week, you can't do too much exercise, it is good for a diet and keeping yourself limber for the Big Pine Key hot tub parties...

Fast4Tater

While not dropping weight at fast pace, down 6 lbs at the end of January.

Looking forward to the weigh in at Barber.

zack_280

Cut back on beer and have been running a lot. I'm down 12lbs. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to Barber due to unforeseen setbacks.

phat ralph

I'm down 21.2lbs. Finally broke into the 270's.....Had a set back while traveling to Germany and Italy last week! Bounced back pretty good though.... Been riding the bike everyday and eating a big breakfast, salad for lunch and veggies or a protein shake for dinner.

I would still kill for buffalo wings and a pizza!!!

Keep it up guys!

Jim P.
I'm down 21.2lbs. Finally broke into the 270's.....Had a set back while traveling to Germany and Italy last week! Bounced back pretty good though.... Been riding the bike everyday and eating a big breakfast, salad for lunch and veggies or a protein shake for dinner.

I would still kill for buffalo wings and a pizza!!!

Keep it up guys!

Way to go! I can honestly say that working in/on the car is easier with less belly in the way!

beerkat

Went to the doctor last week weight 262. Means I only gain 2 pounds over the holidays this year and not 15 like the year before. Now if I can get my walking back in gear I'll be a force to reckon with.

phat ralph

Finally!

Made it to Obese Class II (35-40) on the BMI scale........ WTH!

t5oz6p.jpg

Jim P.

That's awesome! What app is that?

BLU CIVIC

had my weigh in. As of January 2, 2014, I weighed in at 265.. Thursday weighed in at 238.2. That is all

Knownukes
had my weigh in. As of January 2, 2014, I weighed in at 265.. Thursday weighed in at 238.2. That is all

Great news Blu CIVIC!!

I'm at 291 down from 323. Gotta keep it going. Hopefully by the time my car is done this fall, I will have an impact on the tune.

phat ralph

Blu Civic and Knownukes,

Awesome Progress! Keep it up.....