Any SoCal H2 cars coming to CVR next month?

Gabe O.

• Members

First event of the season for you guys, I see on your schedule that it's a points event for HC. Any SoCal Honda Challenge H2 cars coming out?

We should have at least 5, maybe 6 Arizona H2 cars out there + one of our regulars who recently moved out to SoCal. Would be cool to get 3 or 4 of you guys out there to get into the 9+ starter tier for the Toyo contingency!

• Members

sorry guys, I don't think is going to happen, after the last event in November , I don't think we have any cars running yet.

I know at least 6 that are out, cause I have them in my garage.

sorry guys, I don't think is going to happen, after the last event in November , I don't think we have any cars running yet.

well thats a bummer, i finally got back on the horsie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sad to hear that.

We have 7 guys registered so far, with another 2 that should be registering early next week when they get paid / back into town from vacation.

Pre-reg is open until next Thursday evening, but the 'early bird' discount goes away Sunday night.