Barber Supplemental Regulations

Jim P.

• Members
Emmanuel B.
What is the DB limit at road Atlanta on Sundays during those 2 hours?

~94db (unmeasured) - enforced by workers listening at multiple turns on the track with 2 confirmations.

After reading that, I feel like I just got pegged in the forehead by the Malibu Police Chiefs coffee mug. Does this mean we cant have any garden parties Saturday evening?

After reading that, I feel like I just got pegged in the forehead by the Malibu Police Chiefs coffee mug. Does this mean we cant have any garden parties Saturday evening?

Abide dude

• Members

There will be many cookouts saturday evening - just make sure you don't make a mess of the paddock.

The Fuel section says:

FUEL: There is a Sunoco fueling station in the paddock with the following four grades: 110, 112 unleaded, 104

unleaded, and street leaded 93. All fuel purchases are credit card only (pay at the pump self-service).

Do they really mean 'street leaded 93' or 'street UNleaded 93'?

I'd sure hate to ruin the cat.

The Fuel section says:

FUEL: There is a Sunoco fueling station in the paddock with the following four grades: 110, 112 unleaded, 104

unleaded, and street leaded 93. All fuel purchases are credit card only (pay at the pump self-service).

Do they really mean 'street leaded 93' or 'street UNleaded 93'?

I'd sure hate to ruin the cat.

It is unleaded 93.