daytona 24 rolex

ralph sparveri

I would like to go, but I have to work until possibly late Friday. I may make a weather call later in the week. It would be a shame to drive all that way only to have it be rainy and in the 30s all race like when I went in 2010.

Wife and I will be there. Didn't renew my GRM tix quickly enough, but will be infield parking. Heading down Thursday, will be at the track Fri, then Sat morn through Sun afternoon. Weather looks pretty good.

Fred Crawford

For the Nasa boys..

Be glad to get a few of ya into the pit area, only when its not my driving slot, I will need to leave the team to go get ya in.

regards

deere

I'll only be there in spirit, but I'll be glued to the TV.

I can't remember when I looked forward to a new season of racing more than this one.

For the Nasa boys..

Be glad to get a few of ya into the pit area, only when its not my driving slot, I will need to leave the team to go get ya in.

regards

deere

Fred's driving in the Daytona 24 Rolex? Wow, I'm impressed!

Fred Crawford
For the Nasa boys..

regards

deere

Fred's driving in the Daytona 24 Rolex? Wow, I'm impressed!

I try not to brag................ anyway in the 4th hour I can give someone a couple of hot laps, Falcon has already signed up, anyone else??

Deere

Talent

Hello everyone new to NASA. Were leaving Augusta at 3am headed that way. My son and myself are starting out. Just purchased a 86 vette from Detroit for my Christmas present. The car ran TTS & ST2.. Wanting to start HPDE to get use to the car. Like to meet up with some guys for some helpful advice. Just text me first may not be able to hear. Thanks Curtis 706/993/6786 bed time now

try this again..... New to NASA Were headed there 3 am from Augusta. My son and myself are just starting out. I purchased a 86 vette from Detroit area for Christmas for present to myself. It ran TTS & ST2 Where looking at starting out in HPDE first. Like to meet up with someone with good advise. just text me and I get back with you thanks Curtis 706/993/6786

try this again..... New to NASA Were headed there 3 am from Augusta. My son and myself are just starting out. I purchased a 86 vette from Detroit area for Christmas for present to myself. It ran TTS & ST2 Where looking at starting out in HPDE first. Like to meet up with someone with good advise. just text me and I get back with you thanks Curtis 706/993/6786

We had a great time... It was cold on Friday but Sat / Sun was almost T shirt weather!!!

Thanks to Fandango and Chris for the super spot and great pit car!!!!!

Drew Ewing

Chris Ferraro

Michael Birchfield

Michael Lesmerises