Camping at Barber

DriverGT5

I see camping is $25 a night plus $25 for electricity. Kelly and I were planning to drive up Friday, camp Friday night, Saturday night, and Sunday night, and leave Monday morning for the 10-12 hour drive home.

I just read the sups and it looks like we need to clear out by 7PM Sunday. Does that mean we cannot camp Sunday night at Barber? What about Friday night? We have a bed in our trailer but we need power to run the heater. I imagine it would be too cold without it.

No camping inside the gates Sunday night, all clubs have to be out by 7pm on Sunday unless you've rented the track for Monday. Friday night should be fine.

Does anyone have a good map or pictures (other than the track maps on Barber's website) of the RV campground area? I have not been to barber since 2006 and don't remember anything other than the pits.. I have a 43ft tag axle RV and 30' trailer so I want to make sure I can get where I need to be.... Will the paddock be ok or do I need to go up to the RV campground (top level in the track maps)?