Sold: Excursion '02 145K loaded (Charlotte)

hank24

Specs: 2002 Excursion V10 2WD Limited, 145K miles, Towing Mirrors (must have), Dual AC, Rear DVD Entertainment System, Multi Function Steering Wheel, 4.10 LSD Diff.

Things I have done: 80% BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain T/A, Tekonsha P3 Electronic Brake Controller, Hellwig Rear Sway Bar, Roadmaster Rear Active Suspension (RAS), 5 Star Towing/Performance Tuner, Mobile 1 oil, new battery.

Pros: 10K+ lbs tow rating, All the necessary towing add-ons included, Non abused, Loaded, Tons of locked enclosed storage compared to a truck, No weighted plates (SUV exclusion), 2WD (no transfer case to break), Rear DVD player.

Cons: Will eventually need rear shocks and brake fluid flush, couple minor dings, MPG , Some leather is cracking on the driver's seat.

After 2 years of faithful service time to let the Excursion go . I have put 10K problem free miles on it. Majority of those miles were DD and packing it full of people to drive around. This towed my loaded up 24ft enclosed with no problems the handful of times I did. For the money this is a great super duty tow rig (no diesel/truck premium). The previous owner was a "well to do" couple in Atlanta that used the truck to tow around 5 kids exclusively. The previous owner did a lot preventative maintenance and it shows. The truck rides nice and steering is straight with no wandering. First $7,500 takes it. Located in Charlotte NC.

Pics can be found here:

http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/rmhenry1/library/Excursion

[email protected]

Edited by Guest